10/24/08

IT IS THE WEEKEND!!!

SWHOOOO....

That was a long week. Banquette was good last night, but I didn't get done putting the sound stuff up till late which delayed me getting the Mission Trip video done...I stayed until the weeeeeee hours of the morning working on it...I am less than satisfied...but Tiffany says it is good...we shall see.

It is good to have Lilly back, she is sleeping right next to me on our couch. In about an hour Greg and I are going to battle the forces of evil and destroy some terrorists...can't complain too much there.

Tiffany made a great dinner tonigt, Pork Chops, Aug Rautin(SP*) Potatoes, veggies, garlic bread...and of course Apple Sauce to dip my chops in...yumm yumm! So I am once again pleasently plump...*sigh*

Tomorrow I head to the University of the Ozarks, my Alma Mater. I am on the Alumni Board of Directors, and we have a meeting tomorrow. My committee has some very important business to discuss so it should be an eventful day. It is always great to go back and see the school and some of the friends we have that are still there. Ozarks will always have a special place in my heart.

Well I need to get geared up to go blow away some terrorists...ooh we also have a sim in my basketball league tonight, wish me luck, I am #4 in the East right now, let's hope I move to #3 and no more injuries, my stud Zachary Reyes has been down for about 40 days he has 15 or so left...Once we get him back things will be in full swing!

Here are your daily Quotes!

Tiffany: "AHHH"
Colleen: "Tara, Wingo just stuck his toungue down Tiffany's shirt"
Tara: "That's a new one...put him outside"

Steve: "Yay, I get to go watch High School Musical 3"

Greg: "Uh, where am I?"

All I can say on this 1st video is, "Man that would suck to start the thing early.



No comments: