10/25/08

Ahh...to be an Alumni

Well today I got to go back to the University of the Ozarks for a Board of Directors meeting, it was good. Got to debate and vote and some other cool stuff. I really enjoy being on the board. Ozarks is one awesome university and that is all there is to it.

I am tired tired tired but that is ok. I am about to get online and kill some terrorists with Greg so that should be fun.

I am starting to get excited about the election and gas prices, other than that it has pretty much been a normal Saturday.

Tomorrow is a big day at church so let's pray that God's will be done.

Have a good tomorrow!

Reba: "Ryan, here are the keys, take the Go-Kart!"

Tiffany: "Squash Fritters!"

Joe Biden: "Our economic policy is based on one three letter word...J-O-B-S...Jobs"



No comments: