1/4/10

Its been a few days...weeks...ok a month or so...

But I wanted to share a new Bible Plan I am using. It is web based, which normally I wouldn't really be high on, but this is an awesome system.

I actually have it on my cell phone *NEW CELL PHONE* got a Blackberry Curve 8330 for Christmas, cue thank you for wife, action....

"Thank you Tiffany for one of the greatest Christmas presents of all time"

Anyways....here is the info on the Bible Reading Plan, taken straight from my Twitter and Facebook.

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/MediaMan4Jesus

Facebook: My Face Book Profile HERE

Join me while I read the Bible through Day 1 of Project 345 Plus reading plan http://read.ly/r/C.1.5t

Here is my first journal entry on this Reading Plan as well....

I can't say that I have ever read all four of those chapters in the same hour or the same day for that matter. It was really interesting seeing the parallels in all of those first verses and chapters.

I really enjoyed all of the "In the Beginnings" in John and Genesis.

I think I am really going to enjoy this reading plan, focused on the NT, but get lots of OT mixed in as well.

No comments: